Your Conversation Starter is ready.
Consider this as a conversation starter, a conversation with yourself, and/or with me.
I use this in beginning of a coaching relationship to open the door to crucial conversations and to establish a reference point to look back upon as the you progress.
The chart on the right represents your total score. You may want to see this as a measurement of how much of your potential you currently live.
Look at your rating on each question as represented on the chart below.
There are many openings to crucial and potentially transformative conversations hidden here so I suggest you spend time with with the following questions:
- Which score bothers you the most and why? Try to put words to the feelings.
- For you to score yourself ONE point higher in this category, what would need to change?
- What else comes to you seeing the results?
There's power in writing so I suggest you get your notebook to capture what's coming to you.
What do your answers tell you?
Seeing it like this, in black on white, take a moment to reflect on these questions:
- Which thoughts and feelings bubble up?
- What would it mean to you to create change?
- What would be a reason, if any, for you to not commit to change now?