Are you ready step up and own your path through life, every day?
It's a soul crushing way to live
If you're not clear on your personal core values your everyday decision making is guided by one of two influences.
Either it's (1) what other people want from you, or (2) what gives you most gratification in the moment, or a combination of the two.
This is your challenge
You're building somebody else's dream and/or you're wasting your own dream.
I can help own overcome it
I've been there and I've worked with many clients feeling stuck in this vacuum themselves.
This 30+ page full color e-book contains all you need to explore, identify and articulate your core values – both the theory and the tools!
- Definitions and explanations of belief, value, attitude, and behavior.
- Explanation and examples of the relationship between belief, value, attitude and behavior.
- Explanation of how our mind works and why this is important to understanding yourself.
- A 5 step process to identify, rank and articulate your core values (with work sheets).
- Example of the output of the exercise that you can use to create your own reminder to be honest to your core values.
PART ONE will introduce the relevant concepts, the terminology and explain how it all relates to each other.
This part aim at giving you a little context to the exercises in Part 2 and to anchor your own values in deeper understanding to better discuss and reflect on personal core values in every day life.
After going through part 1 you’ll be able to answer questions like:
- What does ‘personal core value’ actually mean?
- What’s the difference between my values and my beliefs?
- How did my values form?
- How do my values impact my life choices?
- How does my values impact my behavior?
PART TWO of this book requires you to roll up your sleeves and do some work. It’s also the part that will give you enormous value, some say an epiphany, if you do it properly. If you do the exercises of this book as instructed you will by the last page have a one-pager of your core values, in hierarchal order and articulated so each of them resonate deeply with you as guiding principles on your onward journey in life.
- Framing your mind by reflecting on happiness and fulfilment.
- Identifying your personal core values
- Challenging your personal core values
- Prioritising your personal core values
- Articulating your personal core values
Each step has 1-3 exercises to guide you through the process of unravelling which values you must honor to be happy.